The festival/get-together/camp out is August 17th-18th, 2013 from noon to noon at the Rogue Farms Micro Hopyard in Independence, Oregon . Camping will be in the shady, grassy, fenced in area next to the Hop n’ Bed which is right across from the tasting room.
Google Maps Directions for Rogue Farms
View Larger Map
Prepaid online registration: $12/person or $20/family
Onsite/day of fest: $15/person or $25/family
The family rate applies only to those who permanently live at the same address.
What to bring
Bring your food, chairs, tables, tents, sleeping bags, shade (canopies) and anything else you wish to make your stay enjoyable (homebrew, sodas, etc.). Its always nice to bring some snacks to share around the camp.
It’s tradition… If you are planning to go on the hop tour please bring a homebrew or commercial beer for the hop farmers.
- Hop harvest brewing: Fresh hops and water provided, bring your own brewing equipment.
- Hop tour: A tour of the active hop harvest (2pm on Sat)
- Best Damn Hoppy Beer Contest: Bring your hoppiest damn beer and enter it into the contest.
- Overnight camping: Bring a tent and cover just in case it rains (it is Oregon afterall).
- Hop Olympics: Organize a team of your fellow club members to compete for homebrewer bragging rights.